The Benjamin Marauder air rifle is one of the most popular precharged pneumatic guns made today. The wood-stocked version came out first, but this synthetic-stocked version kicks it up a notch with a vertically adjustable comb and a whole bunch of improvements!
Most PCPs require 2,900-3,000 psi air pressure. You can run it on high-pressure air from 2,000 to 3,000 psi by making the adjustments shown in the owner's manual.
Since this air rifle is a repeater, it's one of the best hunting rifles you'll find. Attach sling loops and a sturdy sling to the mounted sling swivel studs so you can easily carry the gun for hours while in the field.
Remember to mount a scope, as this air rifle doesn't come with open sights.
- 10-shot repeater with auto-indexing feature
- Uses compressed air: 2,000 to 3,000 psi (make adjustments as shown in the owner's manual)
- Can be adjusted for different velocities
- Internal shroud makes this a VERY quiet gun
- Choked barrel delivers superior accuracy
- 2-stage adjustable match trigger...and the trigger is metal!
- Raised aluminum breech for easier loading of circular magazine
- 11 mm dovetail on original / Lothar Walther Barrels include a Weaver/Picatinny Rail
- Ambidextrous synthetic stock with vertically adjustable comb (almost a full pound lighter than the wood-stocked rifle!)
- Reversible bolt -- switch from right to left side (with our special service)
- Built-in air pressure gauge (manometer)
- 215 cc air reservoir
- 3.3 Kg
- 42.8" long
- Air reservoir ends with a male quick-disconnect Foster fitting for fast refills (requires a female Foster quick-disconnect adapter to fill from a scuba tank or hand pump)
- Includes one magazine and sling swivel studs
|Barrel Length||50.8 cm|
|Butt Plate||Soft rubber recoil pad|
|Scopeable||11 mm dovetail|
|Trigger Pull||680 g|
|Max. Velocity||1100 FPS|
Benjamin Marauder PCP (.177) Air Rifle
- Brand: Crosman
- Product Code: marauder
- Availability: Pre-Order
- Ex Tax: ₹72,372.88
Tags: air rifle